Dynamics AX/D365 Retail Functional Consultant-Remote
Looking for a new remote role within Dynamics AX/D365 F&O ?
One of the largest and most successful MS Gold Partners is currently recruiting for a Dynamics 365 F&O/AX Retail Functional Consultant to join an industry-leading consultancy firm for this 100% remote opportunity.
My client is an established tier-one Gold Partner working with several well known end clients that span multiple industries. They are in need of a functional consultant with a retail background to work on some very exciting new projects!
The company has just come off a phenomenal year-doing close to 10 billion in annual revenue-and is growing their market share by acquiring new business. This role is an opportunity to join an organization with unrestricted room for growth working within Dynamics AX/D365 F&O.
The role is a Retail Functional Consultant with the following responsibilities:
- Acting as a functional lead
- Driving business conversations with client contacts
- Implementation- Dynamics AX legacy to D365 F&O in the retail setting.
- Experience in retail industry and functional D365 experience.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder US Citizen or Green Card Holder
* 5+ years experience Dynamics 365 F&O/ Dynamics AX
* Thorough product knowledge of Dynamics 365 Retail , Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Retail
* Core Retail domain knowledge
* Testing knowledge
* Strong knowledge in Inventory Management
* Purchase process @ POS and Back office
* Sales process @ POS
* Warehouse management
* Transfer order @ POS and back office
* Strong knowledge for configuration i.e. Retail parameter, Store parameters, Product, item, BOM, etc.,
* Logical mapping of number sequence, Dimension setup, ledger setup, Various tax setup, etc.,
* Good understanding for business process and data migration through data entities
* Good experience in requirement gather, workshop, presentation and application demo
* Good in project documentation - FRD, FDD, User guide, Fit-gap, etc.
* Functional solution design for customization - process, report and integration
* Experience in end-to-end project implementation, various phases of project lifecycle
* AX Certification is a plus
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to take on an exciting new project that will help you gain partner experience working with AX/D365. It is a full time-remote role that requires occasional travel(20% travel). The ideal candidate will receive a generous base salary, as well as quarterly bonuses and profit sharing. Additionally it is an awesome opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Largest and most successful Microsoft Partner , clients span multiple industries .
If you are interested or you have any other roles in mind within AX/D365 F&O, do not hesitate to reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-540-7465
Apply now by sending your CV to with your phone availability to email@example.com