Senior Information Security Analyst - Governance Risk Compliance - Oxfordshire
Are you an experienced Senior Information analyst with a a good understanding of governance, risk, and compliance? This client is looking for an individual who can bring senior experience, fresh ideas and a broad skillset.
You will be working as part of a multinational financial services corporation that are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry. They are looking for an individual who can drive security awareness across the organisation.
With a focus on helping businesses worldwide, my client is looking for talented information security analysts that can successfully keep the organisation safe from cyber threats.
With over 35 years-experience in their industry and a place on the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For 2020 list, you would have the opportunity to work amongst the best within a successful and driven company.
The company has a strong culture that values diversity and has a strong emphasis on teamwork and collaboration. With a 'got your back' outlook and a dedication to supporting their communities, you would have the opportunity to work within a social and positive environment.
The purpose of the role:
- Drive forward the information security roadmap, ensuring alignment with wider IT and business strategies.
- Liaise closely with the others within Information Security to embed security capabilities within IT and the wider business, including 'shift left' of low value processes, and driving up awareness
- Proactively protect the organisation from the most pressing cyber risks by actively educating colleagues at every opportunity - for example, face to face meetings, e-learning, webinars, through roadshows, social media channels, active involvement in team meetings, posters, intranet articles etc.
- And more
- Embedding security
- Shift Left
- Technical Security
- Trusted Security Partner
- 5+ years of working in a technical Information Security role
- Solid understanding of technical architecture
- Proven experience and an in depth understanding of leading a information security awareness campaign to multiple stakeholders
- Experience of both OSS and commercial security solutions (from vendors such as Microsoft, Palo Alto, Cisco) and exploiting their security capabilities for business benefit.
- The ideal candidate will be engaging, enthusiastic and a great communicator
- Base Salary - up to £65,000 depending on experience
- £5,000+ car allowance
- Flexible working - ideally 2/3 days a week in the office (can be negotiated)
- Pension contributions
- Birthday Day Off
- Plus much more
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group