Dynamics AX Finance Consultant - Remote
*U.S. Citizens & GC only*
A top-tier Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a talented and experienced D365FO Finance Consultant to modify and support their implementation projects.
This role calls for a manufacturing & distribution focused candidate who possesses a deep understanding of Dynamics AX/D365FO functionality, particularly with the Financial and Accounting modules. We are looking for self-motivated candidate who is willing to be hands-on during all stages of the implementation process for several projects.
Joining this organization will offer countless career opportunities, allowing you to work with a diverse portfolio of clients on the latest technology. This is an opportunity to join a company at the forefront of Microsoft ERP solutions.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the D365 F&O platform with a focus on Financial and Accounting modules
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents.
- Exhibit strong communication skills to provide ongoing support services to clients
- Ability to multi-task and configure Dynamics 365 to meet client requirements within time-sensitive deadlines
- 3+ years of experience with Dynamics AX/D365 F&O software
- AX/D365FO implementation experience is a must
- Strong experience with Manufacturing and/or Distribution processes
- CPA license is a must
- Microsoft Certifications in Finance, T&L/Production preferred
- Competitive base salary BOE
- Excellent PTO plan and benefits package
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Countless career growth opportunities!
Interested in learning more? Fast track your application by sending your CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!