Power BI Developer - Birmingham
Are you a talented Power BI Developer looking for a new exciting opportunity? With an aim of empowering private market investors, this organisation is a private equity service provider who deliver industry-defining solutions for the fintech era. Known for championing great ideas, demanding innovation, and calling for accountability. The work they do with private equity, fuels real-world growth.
This opportunity is perfect for anyone passionate about data! This role will allow you to work within an organisation where technology is at the forefront of the business. They look to deliver innovative, cutting-edge solutions to their business teams and clients. This means you will be given the opportunity to work with the latest tech on exciting projects.
This client is currently increasing its headcount due to growth. They are looking for an experienced, forward-thinking, and creative Power BI expert to join their team to help drive improvements across the company. With a culture based on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and ambition. They are looking for talented developers who can always take initiative and are great problem solvers.
You will be required to:
- Develop advanced SQL, T-SQL Procedures SSIS, Server database performance tuning, SSRS reporting, and PowerBI. Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, PowerBI Administration reporting.
- Perform data wrangling using a variety of tools and techniques
- Ensure data quality and integrity through well-defined acceptance criteria and testing
You will need to have the following experience:
- Proficient in writing advanced SQL queries and expertise in performance tuning
- SQL Server (SQL Server 2016 and above)
- Develop and design ETL data pipelines (SSIS)
- DWH and data modeling
- Data visualisation: SSRS and Power BI
- Power BI Administration
- Implementation of Power BI
- Deployment of Power BI
- Rolling out of Power BI
- Allocating Power BI licenses
- Row Level Security
- Opening up firewalls
- Creation of Power BI Dashboards and Visualizations
- SSRS - developing reports
- Presents findings, deliver insights to the business
- Base Salary - up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Pension match 5-10%
- 25 days holidays + 8 BH, After 5 years increases to 30 days.
- Training and Certifications
- Service Awards
- Private healthcare
- Travel Insurance
- Income Protection
- Family Friendly enhanced pat leave
- Cash Plans for Eye and Dental care
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group