Frontend Developer - Aarhus - Permanent
I am currently working with a large, well-established Danish-founded company who focus on problem-solving for Enterprise-Level clients. Their business unit in Aarhus is passionate about IoT solutions, and they create everything from apps for iPhone and Android that communicate with IoT devices over WiFi, to web solutions for managing and configuring IoT devices.
Their business unit in Aarhus is currently looking for frontend developers, who can handle both sides of frontend development - the 'pretty' side (UX/UI) and also the handling of data and code.
The great thing about this opportunity is that my client does not hire candidates according to a particular project, but rather, according to the right people. As such, the successful candidate will get to work with frontend frameworks that appeal to them; be that React, Angular, iOS, Android etc. As a result, you will be able to influence the solutions with your professionalism; with better technology recommendations, new features or an improved UX.
- Fluent/Professional Level Danish and based in Aarhus
- Around 2+ years with one or more of the following: React, Angular, Vue
- Sometimes do Mobile App Dev - so experience with iOS / Android a plus
- CI-CD / DevOps experience
- UX Curiosity/Understanding
- Personality is KEY - we need someone who isn't afraid to learn new things!
Reasons to apply:
- Conferences, certifications - opportunities to grow within the company
- Ability to work with the latest technologies and try new things
- Flexible, informal work environment
- Competitive salary
IF you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.