We are currently working with a fantastic digital agency who work across Europe. They have established themselves as market leaders across multiple locations and are now expanding their operations within Sweden.
Each of the branches within the company focuses on a different area of digitisation such as marketing platforms, software development, CMS, Online legal systems and digitising medical environments and work with the latest technologies across various different tech stacks.
With such successful backing the company now want to expand their services to Sweden and are looking for a Development Operations Manager to head up the technical projects. The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Dictate and choose the technologies used for different projects.
- Ensure high performance across the team on all projects.
- Design and architect solutions.
- Responsible for hands on implementation and direction of implementation throughout projects.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers and clients to gather and share workloads.
- Delegation of technical tasks throughout the team.
- The ability to work hands on throughout different areas of solutions.
- In depth experience to hands on development with .NET/C# and object orientated development.
- Exposure to web development, API development.
- Strong experience to the design and architecture of solutions.
- The ability to lead from the front in both technical and strategic aspects.
- The ability to manage and motivate small/medium sized teams.
- CMS exposure will be highly beneficial.
- SaaS market experience will also be beneficial.
The position is based in central Stockholm with flexibility on remote working/office working. All meetings will be scheduled via online methods.
To apply for this position send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org