You will be involved in agile implementation and transformation projects with our clients. In this role you will develop new products to take to our clients, leveraging cloud technologies and micro-services architecture patterns - with a focus on UI/UX. You will be an active learner, identifying new open-source libraries, using unfamiliar technologies and learning new programming languages to meet technical requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Able to qualify for a (Department of Defense) DoD SECRET Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 1-2 years of skill-set demonstration in a professional capacity.
- Domain of cross browser CSS and responsive design.
- Experience with optimized and secure REST API Integration.
- Experience building reusable UI components or libraries.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback.
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- Experience with developing and deploying web-based applications to cloud environments such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience with version control systems and tools (Git, GitHub).
- 2+ years of experience in relevant analytical methods serving DoD clients.
- Experience with TailwindCSS.
- Active DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker containers.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines (GitHub Actions, Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline).
- MA or MS degree in a technical field.