Job Type: Permanent/ Contract
Work Type: Remote / Semi-Remote / Non-Remote
This innovative and leading digital firm is focusing on providing ambitious customer experiences on behalf of their clients. Through strategic engineering, creative, and UX expertise they have aligned themselves with household name brands.
you will be liaising with clients - in a fast-paced, challenging, yet fun Agile environment - to develop, integrate, and maintain creative solutions, that are sustainable and easily manageable.
- You will write utilising .NET languages.
- Understand client needs to formulate, specifications, architecture, and interfaces.
- Coordinate with colleagues to analyse the quality of code and deliverables.
- Test solutions and prototype products delivered.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly familiar with ASP.NET framework,
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Good knowledge in at least one .NET programming language.
Ideal Skill Stack:
CI (Azure Dev Ops).
Work directly alongside industry experts and develop your knowledge.
Challenge yourself and progress your career within an interesting industry.
Take on more responsibility and be rewarded with a higher pay.
Influence the performance of others and have your word be heard.
Interested? Get in touch:
+44 (0) 191 255 1436