I have recently started working with a well-known household brand product development company who are looking to build their entire IT division by November 2021. They are looking mainly for developers with experience working with .NET and/or Java. As Software is playing an increasingly greater role in enabling digital consumer experience, this company are becoming more consumer-focused and agile, faster to respond to market demands and quicker in identifying new market opportunities. Now is a great time to get involved in this recruitment selection process before the target end date of November.
You will be part of a cross functional product team based in Stockholm, working with Engineering, Design and Product management to drive the digital design in the Consumer Experience organization. They work with data driven IoT-products and connected appliances in all categories and Business Areas.
Their cloud-based, API-driven platform is the backbone for all Software products which are deployed on worldwide markets. This is where they store data from appliances and users and build both generic and product specific functionality. You will develop your own user experiences as well as together with third party developers. In this position, they are looking for a backend developer who understands how to create a great modular, scalable and extendable architecture that serves both generic and application specific needs. We operate DevOps-style on both Microsoft Azure and AWS and we combine PaaS services, open source components and building our own modules depending on what solves the problem with the least complexity at the time.
- Professional working experience in developing systems or java based (spring) / .NET products
- Strong experience in RESTful-services
- Experiences with a following SQL/NoSQL DB's (Experience with SQL BD's, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka)
- Master degree or other relevant skill set
- Previously worked with full-stack product centred teams
- Experience in working with geo-distributed teams
- Experiences of analytics instrumentation and analysis for micro-service based systems and cloud services (AWS on preferred)
- Ability to contribute with complexity, risk and effort analysis in backlog creation and management
- Professional level English language
- Ideally you come with previous experience from on-line business, IoT-products, API products, DevOps and/or Consumer products.
Interested in finding out more about this role? Get in touch for more information.