Full Stack Developer - Aarhus
Award-winning Danish organisation with a key projects throughout Aarhus, is going from strength to strength delivering world class solutions hosted on Azure.
- Developing highly performing, robust, quality and scalable features following best practices,
- Contributing to technical discussions and challenge peers to ensure the best possible technical approach to building solutions are implemented.
- Planing, configure and maintain development environments.
- Diagnose and resolve application, configuration, and code level technical support issues.
- Performing software version control according to best practices.
- Understanding the product development life cycle and what each party involved offers.
- Working with the product owner and architects to unpack, understand, challenge and refine requirements.
- Participating and contribute to backlog grooming, task breakdowns and estimations.
- Ensuring that all written code is well commented and maintained for current and future use.
A minimum of 5 years full stack C#.NET development experience in a team based environment. Ideally coming from a background of working on medium to large projects, building highly scalable code.
- CSS 3 (modern usage with methods such as Flex, etc)
- Azure services such as Apps, Web Jobs, AD, Service Bus and Queues, etc.
- Azure architecture (Service Plans and Resources).
- Set working hours, no expectation to work overtime
- Huge emphasis on work life balance
- Opportunities to work from home
- Training and up-skilling in Azure
If you're interested in applying, please send over your updated CV to Lizzie Tyler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your application!