Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Project Manager - Remote
This Microsoft Gold partner has been helping a wide variety of clients for over 15 years, becoming one of the go-to consulting firms within the Microsoft Dynamics world.
You're an experienced Microsoft AX/D365 F&O Senior Project Manager, with prior partner experience, with a love of leading and managing important projects, along with a passion for client satisfaction, problem-solving, team building, and thinking outside the box!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads delivery team from start to end of crucial projects, ensuring total client satisfaction
- Adapt to customer needs and impacts
- Seamlessly communicate with all internal and external departments, maintaining clear timelines
- Scheduling and coordination of project resources, ensuring the correct utilization and budgets.
- Coordinates internal, external communications and directions
- Plans and guides throughout steps and processes to the clients
- Ability to adjust and adapt plans with an ever-changing rollout
- BA in Bus Admin or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in Project Management.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Dynamics AX & D365 F&O
- Deep understanding of delivering ERP solutions and implementations within Microsoft products.
- Time management, organization, and problem-solving skills are a must
- Deep passion and energy for the company, and mission statement of client satisfaction
- A shining example of leadership and professionalism among team members and the company as a whole
- Generous Salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Come and join a growing powerhouse consulting firm to take your career to the next level!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.