ETL Developer - SQL - Ab Initio - Northampton
One of our enterprise clients are looking to add multiple positions to their team based on project requirements.
I am looking for candidates at various levels who are either experience with ETL tools such as Ab Initio or have the passion and desire to become a technical expert in this area. My client are very committed to training and development and will create bespoke training according to the individual as well as putting candidates through certifications and exams within the 1st 6 months.
The future landscape is very exciting as the plan to move into the enterprise cloud space is on the horizon.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders.
- Analyse big data sets (up to 20-30TB).
- Build ETL processes using Ab Initio.
Skills & Qualifications
- Working with very large/big data sets.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Analysing data and creating analytical solutions with various ETL tools (ideally Ab Initio) and have a deep understanding of data management.
- Salary up to £60,000.
- Extensive benefits package with great holidays, flexible working and pension.
- Extensive training, certifications and development.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.