Senior PHP Developers - Fully Remote
Up to £55k DOE
My client are a multi award-winning, global technology marketing agency. And the only one that delivers a total service, fully-integrated, in-house based in Scotland and South East of England.
They are currently looking out for:
- Senior PHP Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP Symfony Developer
You'll be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining multiple platforms and applications to support client marketing and business operations. You'll work with client services to identify requirements and plan solutions. You'll apply best practices for building resilient, secure applications across the software lifecycle.
You have experience of:
- In either PHP MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Zend)
- Design patterns and SOLID design principles
- Git and Git workflows
- MySQL, and test-driven development using PHPUnit, or similar
- An understanding of RESTful and best practices
- Happy to work both independently and as part of a team
- You have DevOps experience.
- And you can work with enterprise systems (e.g. Salesforce/ Eloqua) and manage servers in an AWS environment.
You'll be given autonomy, independence and project ownership. And you'll get to work in a fast-moving, creative environment, together with like-minded individuals.
Contact Oliver King on 0191 814 7785 or email@example.com for more information.