We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable .Net Team Lead to supervise a team of talented .Net developers in Oslo. The role will be to lead a team of 7 developers as well as doing hands on development on a recruitment portal.
Our client's aim is to facilitate a seamless talent journey within recruitment, merging four industry leading techs into one central platform. They have scalable solutions that support every stage of the talent pipeline, they design with personalization and flexibility in mind. They allow their customers to build a powerful talent ecosystem, streamline HR with automation and evolve with the development of new technologies.
What you'll need:
- Experience with backend development, .Net, C#
- Have Azure and DevOps mindset
- Preferably have worked as a team lead or have a leadership mindset
- Experience with Identity Server, hoe to secure APIs and knowledge of security is also beneficial
What you'll get:
- Be part of the largest recruitment and talent management software provider in the Nordic Region
- Flat structure company
- Gym membership up to 3600 NOK a year
- Subsidised lunches from their canteen
- Great progression opportunities
For more information please contact Paige Ryder at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.