As a senior Developer you are accountable for supporting our client with their Dynamics 365 on a global level. The Developers are responsible for implementation, maintenance and execution of technical changes on Dynamics 365 for our client. As a developer you are responsible for delivering and reviewing technical documentation along with improving existing solutions and designing new solutions. In addition, you will take part in the development of dynamics and integration artefacts to a high level of quality, adhering to set and agreed standards.
Role & Responsibilities
- You assist the technical & integration architects as needed.
- You co-team with the technical & integration architects to compile specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- You assist in producing detailed technical design documents that fully define all application code and the underlying methodology for the solution design specifications.
- You assist in prioritising tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled.
- You assist in managing multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required time-line.
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, spoken and written is essential
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years experience of working experience in X++, .Net, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- 5 years experience in leading a team of developers.
- Experience in leading the development of at least two Dynamics 365 finance and SCM projects
- Dynamics 365 finance and SCM development certification.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX/365 standard application and extending SSRS reports and BI applications.
- Experience with SQL Server indexes, database normalisation, queries and reporting.