Infrastructure Architects - Copenhagen - Permanent
Salary - TBC
My client works in the healthcare industry, using technology to give sick people a better quality of life. Their Infrastructure department are currently going through an exciting period of change, whereby they are creating a more modern, flexible and coherent IT infrastructure.
As a result, they are looking to take on two cross-cutting Infrastructure Architects. These roles involve ensuring architectural cohesion of existing tech, to ensure that the solutions provided are to a high standard, as well as helping in the creation of the client's cloud platform.
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Has general experience and knowledge of traditional IT technologies within, among other things, server management, networking, monitoring and maintenance
- Has at least three years of experience with IT architecture, including public cloud and hybrid combinations of private and commercial clouds
- Has specific experience with Microsoft Azure, both technically, operationally and governance
- Has the ability to understand "end-to-end" scenarios from an infrastructure architect angle
- An exciting and newly created position
- A workplace in a busy and dynamic environment where professional challenges are an important motivator and we emphasize complementing each other and using each other's competencies
- An informal working environment with skilled colleagues, good atmosphere and contact with many different professional groups