An exciting new role has just become available with a Dynamics AX End-user based in Hong Kong! Due to fast expansion, my client will upgrade their ERP to Dynamics 365 system worldwide and currently provides opportunities to experienced AX / Dynamics 365 F&O specialist who are seeking a wonderful chance to work as an Assistant ERP Manager with a greater stability.
- Participate in internal ERP (Dynamics AX Finance / Dynamics 365 F&O ) implementation and upgrade projects.
- Get user requirements and implement in application systems from the development of the business process models to the final testing, delivery and training;
- Prepare IT documentation such as system design documents, UAT test scripts, functional requirement documents and user manual.
- Communicate with various internal teams and cope with a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate with stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Excellent knowledge of ERP, has Microsoft Dynamics AX (AX 2012 / Dynamics 365) is desirable.
- Good business process competences, familiar with Finance / Supply Chain/ Production module will be a plus.
- Experience in Manufacturing Accounting, Production Variance, Multi-company, Project Accounting, Financial Management is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly with various business users on project tasks and status
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Salary is negotiable. This position is fresh to the market and is being filled exclusively by Nigel Frank International. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +85230180380.