CRM Field Service Coordinator - Stevenage - £40,000
A national engineering company are looking for a CRM Field Service Coordinator to join their back office team, based at their Stevenage HQ. This is an office based role offering up to £40,000.
You will be responsible for maintaining databases and ensuring daily work flows are completed in a timely manner. The right candidate will have experience using Dynamics 365 CE/CRM and a familiarity with field service. You will be coordinating daily schedules for employees and project work as well as customer orders.
For this role, you should have:
- Experience using Dynamics CRM or D365 CE
- Experience using Field Service in Dynamics
- The ability to maintain and update company databases with clients information and provide documentation as required.
- Experience in coordinating work flows and daily schedules.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me by calling 0191 338 6644 or send your CV to email@example.com.