Senior Backend .NET Developer - Remote/Helsinki/Kotka, Finland - Up to 6000€
About The Company
This client is a Nordic SaaS company with around 30 people. Their mission is to make buildings healthy for people, businesses, and the environment. Their products are designed to help customers reduce costs, save energy, cut CO2 emissions, increase property lifetime value and ensure the best possible living and working conditions.
Your role will be to join the team that helps large real estate owners, developers and operators to lower their environmental impact, to reduce costs and to increase property lifetime value with their machine learning IoT cloud application. Your role can be done remotely, but they would like to see you in the office every couple of weeks.
You will be responsible for leading and implementing backend development projects, mentor the junior developers on the team, and have a direct impact on the long term outlook of the product and it's backend architecture.
They are looking for developers with most of these things:
- 6+ years C#.NET experience.
- Strong experience designing and implementing modern data architectures in Azure.
- Strong experience with relational and no-relational databases.
- Strong experience with data modelling.
- Strong experience designing and implementing cloud-native services.
- Strong experience designing robust and scalable APIs.
- Experience using container technologies.
- Experience with DevOps.
- Extensive healthcare.
- Motivated and friendly colleagues.
- Mandatory use of work time for personal development.
- Stock options.
- Company-sponsored courses and paid study leave.
- Optional remote work.
- And more!
Due to the competitive nature of this vacancy, interested candidates should apply to this advert ASAP, or get in touch with myself using the details below.
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: +358 9 42452357 (10:00 - 19:30 EET) Mon-Fri
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on +358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.