Senior .NET & Azure Developer/Architect - Remote/Helsinki/Tampere/Oulu, Finland - Up to 6000€
About The Company
This client is one of the leading providers of intellectual property (IP) management software in Finland. The product allows companies to create, manage, visualise and share IP data securely and easily.
They are currently doing a greenfield project to rebuild their 20 year old system entirely. Very complex and long project that has been going on for about 2 years now. They are always using the most modern technology and they are not using a single line of code from the old system. The new solution has to be scalable, modular, integratable and user friendly.
The role will be to design and develop the product, take some architectural responsibilities if you are up for the challenge and turn your own business-minded solutions into reality.
- 5+ years C#.NET experience.
- 3+ years Cloud experience (Azure preferred, but "cloud mentality" is what's important)
- Databases (e.g. SQL, MongoDB, CosmosDB etc)
- Some form of architecture experience (e.g. microservices, solution, software, etc)
- Azure - DevOps(CI/CD), Blobs, Active Directory, front door, etc.
- Azure Data stack (data bricks, data lakes, etc).
- VPN & Security knowledge.
- High coding standards.
- Would love to see any certifications.
- Scrum master experience/certification.
- Company phone
- Extended healthcare
- Stock options
- Optional remote work
- And more!
Due to the competitive nature of this vacancy, interested candidates should apply to this advert ASAP, or get in touch with myself using the details below.
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: +358 9 42452357 (10:00 - 19:30 EET) Mon-Fri
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on +358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.