On behalf of our client we are hiring multiple .NET developers in Oslo for a FinTech company with customers in the Nordics countries as well as plenty European countries.
They have over 7000 employees globally who work continuously to create value for both local and international companies in a wide range of industries, and have expertise in legal processes and regulations, IT platforms, communication and advanced analytics.
What will you be doing?
By putting developers and business experts together in small teams with end-to-end responsibility for a business domain or product they create small, effective teams where developers can code every day. Developers that code and work with business experts everyday soon become very skilled and productive. Equally important to code every day is frequent releases to production. They aim to put out new stuff into production with days - not months as traditional enterprises. This rapid cycle gives constant feedback and create an environment for learning. Full stack developers soon become business expert and can keep on developing in the team, or take another role in another team.
You have at least some of the below skillset:
- You've been developing with .NET C# for at least 3 year
- Good understanding of message based application architecture
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Its also great if you have:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Azure Devops/GIT
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Worked with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Competitive salary
- Pension: 7% 0 - 7.1G, 16% 7.1G - 12.0 G
- Phone contract and internet covert up to 12,000 NOK
- Group life insurance and collective accident insurance
- Travel insurance for work and leisure (including family)
- Health insurance:
- guaranteed surgery/specialist appointment within 14 days
- chiropractor, physiotherapy, psychologist
- Continuation insurance
- Great colleagues you can spar with in cross functional teams
- Central and moderns office space over two floors
- Team lunches, dinners, Friday beers and other social activities
- Great career opportunities in a growing Tech Lab
- Multicultural environment with colleagues in other Nordic and European countries
For more information, contact Therese Dahl on +47 23 90 6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org