Senior DevOps Lead - UP TO 90K!!! - London
My client is a leading provider of data and marketing services, ranging from consultancy advice through to the creation and execution of innovation projects and marketing campaigns. The successful applicant will be joining a company that is pioneering and has quickly become established within the heart of London's Tech City. Through using AI/ Machine Learning, my client helps business' optimise their revenue streams. They have a variety of clients ranging from retailers, FMCGs, SMEs and financial service companies.
Primary Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain and improve CI/CD Pipelines and be a single point of contact for all Cloud & CI/CD based topics.
- Building secure networks.
- Migrating my clients development, products and infrastructure to the AWS cloud, while maintaining and improving operations in the existing data centre.
- Operate and maintain on premise infrastructure with Debian, Active Directory, Apache, CF Engine, Adobe Campaign, Postgres, MySQL, OpenBSD, VMware, PowerMTA.
- Build Tooling and API's in node and Python, to enable developers to automate, configure and deploy more efficiently across the IT portfolio
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement development pipelines with automation and security at the heart of every design
- Together with CTO, strategize and Develop 'Infrastructure as Code' following recognised software delivery practices including pair programming, code reviews and test coverage.
- Undertake continuous security monitoring, review and improvement across all Cloud and local infrastructure with a view to keeping the CEO informed of status and risks via dashboards
- Ensure IT Security compliance in line with our client's requirements in projects and services we provide and take responsibility for this with regard to client Information Security Audits
This is all about automation. Using an 'Infrastructure as Code 2.0' approach, you will automate everything along the way. You have deep experience within AWS and you have most likely have backend development background using node and/or python. Customer focussed mindset is important and a view to your work becoming a profit centre for the business, not just a cost.
- Demonstrable expert skills with AWS Lambda, EC2, RDS, S3, Redshift, VPC, IAM
- Demonstrable good experience with Debian, Active Directory, CF Engine, Postgres, MySQL and VMware
- Platform engineering with AWS and management tooling (including serverless.js,Terraform)
If you'd like to find out more on this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0191 300 6939, alternatively you can send me an email containing your CV to email@example.com.