Frontend React Developer - Manchester, Remote Working
My client are looking for an enthusiastic React Developer to join their growing team. My client have doubled in size in the last 18 months and are looking to double again in the next 2 years. The have recently won large long term projects, with a healthy pipeline in place they are looking for a frontend developer to join their team.
Working with frontend applications that expose programmability and/or large portions of configurability.
We are looking for a healthy mix of the below skills:
- React.JS - must have
- React Native - must have
- UI - building UI products using frontend frameworks. Ideally significant experience with React
- HTML/CSS - concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Browser APIs - optimizing front end performance
- Twilio Twilio Flex Cloud Software - Cloud-Powered APIs, plug ins for twilio, exposure to their micro services.
- API products - GraphQL, REST and NoSQL databases
- Open Source - understanding of the frontend engineering ecosystem
- UX - relate to a UX patterns and how best to build them
- CICD - test driven development and continuous integration
- Agile - Standups
- Hard Working
- Team Work
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
Compensation & Benefits
- Annual Salary - £40,000 to £55,000 (depending on the level of your skill-set)
- 20 days holiday (every year of service gets +1 up to 25 days)
- Birthday Off
- Pension Scheme
- Certifications & Training
- Flexi Hours
- Paid Overtime (salary is pro-rata'd into hourly payments, after 9pm its time and a half)
- Potential for Shares (depending on length of service)
- 2 days a year to volunteer for your favorite charity
- 3 days a week in the office
- 2 days a week remote working
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.