Full Stack Developer, Aalborg
I am working with a growing product development company, who have seen steady growth the past 3 years and are now looking to ramp up!
The products they work with are used by over 200+ Customers globally!
Your primary work will be centred around the core product which is developed in C # / .Net, but you will need a broad understanding of the entire chain from database to end-user interface. The product is complex, so you will be challenged professionally.
You will have a lot of freedom to make your mark on the product as my client is looking for someone who wants to be able to influence, innovate and debate.
The tasks you would expect:
- Responsibility for the full process, from analysis and design to coding and testing, as well as release
- C # / .Net / Angular development in a classic Visual Studio / GIT setup
- Agile processes with two primary annual releases and monthly planning cycle
- Interaction with both the support and our consultants - in some cases with the end customers
- Automated CI tests, and plans for increased use of Azure DevOps / pipelines
Ideally the right candidate would have:
- Education as a software engineer, computer scientist or similar.
- 3+ years of experience with C # /. Net.
- Experience with SQL, API development, and data-heavy solutions.
- Experience responsible for (ideally Azure-based) software architecture.
My client is currently around 40+ employees with a product development team where collaboration and innovation is key. My client has a flat structure with a pragmatic and honest culture.
Does this sound interesting to you? If so and you would like to apply send your CV to Eddie at firstname.lastname@example.org!