Global Consumer Goods Group
25,000 PLN/month Gross
A Global Consumer Goods Group is looking for a number of skilled Data Engineers/Specialists to join as they expand their highly skilled and collaborative team further to meet demand. They have a number of ongoing long term projects, as well as brownfield and greenfield projects in the pipeline.
As an experience data engineer on the team, you would fit straight into a wide range of different active/upcoming projects. This in itself will allow you to work on a vast array of different tasks, tools and environments.
In this position you will:
- Work on various cloud (Azure, GCP) and big data platforms (Databricks, Hadoop, etc.)
- Create ML/AI solutions to support Data Engineering and operations team
- Optimise machine learning pipelines
- Create advanced ETL and analytic applications
- Design/build database and data warehouse solutions to support BI processes/interfaces
- Leverage various coding languages and data processing frameworks
What you will work with:
- Cloud experience - Azure / GCP
- Big data platforms - Azure Databricks, Hadoop, etc.
- Python, Scala
- Data processing frameworks - Apache Spark, etc.
- SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- CI/CD pipelines
- ETL applications
- ML/AI solutions/pipelines
If you'd like your next challenge to be with a global Consumer Goods industry leader, get in touch now!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0191 300 1844