A national treasure based in Newcastle are currently seeking a Power Platform Developer with a passion and evangelical nature about Power Platform to join their team as they look to empower Citizen Developers across their business to solve a variety of business problems with the Power Platform.
You'll be an experienced developer within Power Platform, particularly PowerApps and Power Automate. You'll have gained this in a M365 background, working with SharePoint or Office 365. You'll have experience in developing creative solutions to a range of business problems and demonstrating the business value of Power Platform to various stakeholders.
This role is currently based from home, however as offices reopen and due to nature of role, some working from office will be required. With that in mind, you should be in a semi-commutable range of Newcastle.
This role is a 12 Month Fixed-Term contract.
Role & Responsibilities
- Power Platform Development
- Power Platform Administration/Governance
- End-user training/adoption activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Power Platform development using Power Apps and Power Automate, Power BI Desirable
- Experience in training and driving adoption with non-technical users/citizen developers
- Experience in Power Platform Admin/Governance
- Salary of up to £45,000 per year
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Unique company benefits/discounts
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7552 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/