Technical Architect - Dynamics 365F&O - Up to €80 an hour - Remote
Our client is looking for a D365F&O Technical Architect to join their team and lead a group of architects to deliver enterprise-scale solutions and projects.
Your role will involve:
- Defining and documenting architecture
- capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements
- preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs)
- Preventing and resolving technical issues.
- Guiding a team of Architects
- Collaborating with multiple teams across the company
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience across Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations projects and integration's
- Strong Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration
- X++ development background
- Experience with Azure
- Wide understanding of AX/D365 modules
This is a fully remote role for a 6-12 month contract at a rate of up to €80 an hour.
Our client is actively interviewing so if this sounds of interest, contact James Brady ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 10 138 9210.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruiter worldwide, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with Microsoft Partners and End users throughout Sweden and the world and have never had such a large demand for Microsoft Dynamics professionals.