Business Intelligence Architect
This Stockholm based bank is on a mission to be more data-driven.
They're saying goodbye to the old and hello to the sparkling new as they migrate their platform to Azure after successfully integrating data science into their team; allowing them to be aligned with the rest of the business and work with the newest and most effective techniques.
As the leading architect you will be responsible for setting the data and migration strategy to ensure a modern scalable environment with high performance and security, in close collaboration with the enterprise, solution and integration architects and head of analytics.
You will also be the go to person for data architectural questions, while defining data modelling and design standards and generally governing data models.
About the team:
They prioritise working with modern technology and having a strong feedback loop across the technology department. Due to the short decision pathway and openness of the business, your ideas are heard and you get the chance to really shape the data landscape.
The team currently consist of 11 BI and Data professionals with a mix of junior to senior developers, data scientists, data engineers and architects. They're close-knit with lots of opportunity to knowledge share and enjoy after-works (Covid permitting).
On top of that, the wider company heavily value the importance of creating an inclusive, fun and diverse culture, while ensuring your professional progression.
- Solid experience in building and maintaining BI solutions (DW design and data mining)
- Experience in defining and maintaining architectural standards
- An expert in SQL and developing and executing database queries
- Strong familiarity with Azure/Cloud
- Comfortable with the Microsoft environment
- Familiarity with translating business needs to technical specifications
- Experience in unit testing troubleshooting
- Knowledge of SSIS and SSAS
- Happy to be the go-to person on the team for all things BI, Azure and automation
- Fluency in Swedish and English
What they can offer:
- Flexible working hours and a great work-life balance
- 30 days of vacation
- Highly competitive salary and top of the range benefits
- A passionate, enthusiastic and friendly team
- Progression and the chance to further broaden your expertise
- Genuinely seeing your impact on the team and the company
- Very financially stable company and share scheme
Hopefully you agree that this company are offering a fantastic opportunity and interested in hearing more - even if you feel like you aren't 100% ticking all of the boxes, it's still worth applying as they can be slightly flexible for the right person.
Apply to this advert or contact me on +46 8-502 425 38 / email@example.com, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )