Microsoft D365 Technical Architect - 100% REMOTE - $150K
A leading organization in IT is looking to welcome a highly experienced MS D365 Technical Architect to the team!
Apply now if you are a talented Applications Architect with extensive D365 skills and looking for your next challenge.
The position is 100% remote with the possibility to travel (<10%).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of MS D365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and Project Services applications
- Designing applications to meet strategic goals, provide creative business solutions, and specializing in one core piece of the larger D365 system
- Collaborating with the Analysis and Development teams to develop, service, and enhance the D365 systems
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years' work experience in an Architect position is a must!
- 3+ years' technical experience with Microsoft D365 and the D365 technology stack
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure
- Excellent communication, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work remotely, individually and with the Architecture team, and potentially travel to base in Kentucky
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Azure, DevOps, Dynamics certifications are a plus!
- Become a member of an elite Architecture team
- Unlimited potential to grow with the company
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- Flexible work-from-home arrangement
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.