Over the previous 15 years this company has gained a large presence servicing top financial firms in South Africa, including all the major banks and a large proportion of JSE listed companies. They have over 170 staff and have developed the capacity and skills to carry out rapid development in changing environments, assisting clients in achieving success.
This company are well positioned to be a long term software partner, providing expertise as well as the scalability to support a business from start up to maturity. They provide custom built solutions to give their clients competitive advantage.
They work with a mixture of older technologies and newer ones and this is due to their wide client base. They are very focused on using newer technology but equally acknowledge the importance of older technologies to certain businesses and the fact it is not a quick process to update exisiting systems. The successful candidate in this process must have a clear passion for technology both old and new.
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Bootstrap (or responsive design frameworks)
- SOLID principles
Benficial Technical Requirements
- React JS
- .net Core
- EF Core
- API development
What The Company Offer
- An opportunity to actively shape a rapidly growing business.
- A company that can provide significant growth opportunities and technical challenges across many industry standard technologies.
- Eligibility to enter our great bonus scheme after 6 months with the company.
- The opportunity, in future, to participate in our staff share incentive scheme and own equity within the business.
- A tangible and genuine commitment to your career development through our career management program.
- Free lunch daily in our friendly canteen.
- An active social culture, including running groups, tech meet-ups, and more.