4x Business Development Manager (MS - Modern Workplace) - Remote, UK Based
My client are a Global Solution Provider, who are looking for a hunter of a BD person, this role will not be just farming accounts.
- Selling MWP solutions into the CMT industries (Telecommunications, Aerospace & Defence, Media and Entertainment, Software and Platforms, and High Tech.)
- Manage some customer relationships after winning business
- Selling advisory transformation and governance, not just simple product and user license selling
- Build & manage existing network within Microsoft with SSPs, AE's or ECM's
- Work on deal sizes from £500k to £5million
- Cross-selling - including Application managed services and/or Infrastructure managed services
- Fast paced
- Client focused, pride in great customer service
- Passionate about tech
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - Manager Level: £70,000 - £80,000 p.a.
- Salary - Group Manager Level: £80,000 - £105,000 p.a.
- The sales roles typically come with a 50:50 plan (50% Fixed and 50% Variable) or 60:40 plan (60% Fixed and 40% Variable)
- Private Healthcare
- Plus more...
- Work Remotely during Lockdown
- When things return to normal, there will be flexibility, but going into the office will be encouraged
- Occasional travel to clients sites (when appropriate)
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.