One of the fastest Microsoft Partners to hit Gold Status are currently looking to expand their team and looking to bring an Modern Workplace Architect on board. This is a brilliant opportunity to be working alongside some of the best Technical heads in the business and work on projects with Microsoft.
Role & Responsibilities
- 50% of your time will be project chargeable where you will be delivering solutions to the customer and 50% will be spent on pre-sales, providing support to sales, and bid team by developing customer proposals and statements of work
- You will advise the customer on the right solution for their situation, calling on your extensive experience and your understanding of their business.
Skills & Qualifications
- Solid and proven track record of experience and understanding end user technology architectures, including infrastructure, security, data, network, security, devices and collaboration.
- Experience is solution development, effort estimation and project experience of Windows 10, SCCM, application readiness, Office 365 and end user computing technologies to enable a successful Microsoft workplace deployment.
- Strong strategic insights, good market awareness (technology and industry) and understanding of emerging disruptive trends. You are able to articulate and enact strategic vision on behalf our customers.
- Remote Working
- Paid Certifications and Training
- £80k Salary - DOE