Freelance Data Platform Consultant (Azure)
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Consultant (Azure) that will be responsible for the delivery of an exciting Data Platform project.
- Azure Active Directory/Microsoft identity platform
- OAuth 2.0/OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- Client applications and service principals
- Session storage, Cookies, JWT, SAML 2.0
- Protecting APIs with scopes, claims, audience, access tokens
- Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL), or possibly Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL)
- Client credentials flow, authorization code grant flow (also with PKCE), device code flow
- Other IDaaS providers: Auth0, Okta, AWS Cognito, Google Cloud Identity
Platform / Language
- Kubernetes (K8s), especially developer experience, ingress/egress controllers, persistent volume claims (PVC), and any hybrid work
- C# / Python development skills
- Secure server-side storage of session data in systems like Redis, especially using encryption
- Delta Lake
- Apache Spark, especially with ABFS
- Azure Storage, particularly Azure Data Lake Gen2 (ADLSv2) with hierarchical namespace (HNS), AD authentication, and ACLs
- Argo (workflows and ArgoCD)
- Apache Drill, especially with ABFS
- Apache Beam
- Apache Airflow
This position is available on an initial 3-6 month contract with potential for extension.
Please apply if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.
Microsoft / BI / Business Intelligence / Power BI / C# / Azure / SQL / Kubernetes / DevOps / Security / Data Platform / Consultant / Architect / Developer / Copenhagen / Denmark