Data Scientist/Machine Learning Developer
Want to join an exciting Financial Institution looking for a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Developer?
The client is looking for a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Developer to join their IT/BI team, you will be working alongside the IT and within the business to solve real business problems with Machine Learning Models, you will see Machine Learning and AI as the solution for everything. You must be a curious individual and like experimenting whilst taking charge of your findings and spreading this knowledge through the organisation.
- Good base salary.
- Healthcare cover.
- Good pension scheme.
- Excellent PTO.
Must Have Skills:
- 2-3 years' hands on experience as Data Scientist or similar, with working experience of applied models.
- SQL Python and R knowledge.
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or similar.
- Data quality awareness and Data Cleansing experience.
- Hands one experience with Machine Learning modelling that have been put into production.
- Ability to share understanding of outcomes with none technical members of organisation.
- Fluent ability to communicate in both English and Swedish.
- Experience in MS environment with Azure experience.
- Bank experience or similar business working with customer behavioural data.
- Agile organization working with agile analytics.
- Willing to learn and develop skills, with a humble and curious mindset willing to experiment and take charge of insights and sharing within the organisation.
Please contact me on the details below for a confidential conversation regarding your future.
Michael Wigham | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +46 77 588 86 10