We have a great opportunity for a Lead UX Designer!
You will be working on a cutting-edge cloud based software product which aims to optimise customers productivity in industries such as healthcare, agriculture and energy.
With sustainability at the core of its mission, your work will help towards creating cleaner & safer practices!
You will take a user-centred approach to visual design, knowing who a product's users are and understanding their wants and needs in order to create an optimal design for them.
A part of your role as Lead will include presenting and communicating designs and deliverables to peers and executives. A good understanding of frontend development would be beneficial!
Skills & Experience
- 5 x years experience within UX Design
- Experience with new frameworks and prototyping tools.
- Experience with researching, designing and prototyping new user experience in collaboration with the product manager
- Experience with delivering user cases and scenarios, wireframes & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets' production, documentation of design guidelines for the design's implementation
There are some great benefits on offer too! Alongside a generous compensation package, you will receive:
- Great career development opportunities including help with certifications and conference attendances
- Opportunities to learn data science and work very closely with specialists
- Social trips throughout the year, and a lot of smaller monthly events to meet as a group
For any questions, please contact Lucy on email@example.com