Would you like to work with the best?
As part of their growth, my client recently acquired a Microsoft Gold Partner who were the UK's Leading MS Gold Partner in Data Platform, Data Analytics and Data Science are now hiring new Azure Data Platform Engineers.
They work purely on Azure Data Platform and don't have any on-premises projects. Because of the size of the MS Practice and their expertise, they are the first choice for large projects within Azure PaaS. Clients include FTSE 250 and FTSE 100 sized companies as well as large public sector organisations.
Their company culture is about attracting the best people. With this in mind they currently have more Microsoft MVP's than any other company in the world and Their Data Science team also has two Nobel Prize winners.
What you'll need:
- Strong communication skills
- Project/Training exposure to Azure SQL, Synapse Analytics, Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks.
- Traditional Microsoft BI stack: SSRS / SSAS (Tabular with DAX & OLAP with MDX) / SSIS
- Power BI (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service)
- Happy to travel to client sites on average 2 days per week at the start of a project post covid in 2022.
What you'll get:
- 25 days holiday + bank (ability to buy extra 5)
- Bonus figure and split of personal/company performance depends upon your grade.
- Certification training- 80 hours of training per year
- £1900 additional spend on whatever tech you like!
- Life Insurance/Death in Service
- Travel expenses outside of regular commute
- Edinburgh office/home working available
This is an exclusive opportunity with Nigel Frank, therefore if you possess the above skillset then please contact me directly for further details on c.spencer@@nigelfrank.com or 0191 223 5303
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/cameron-spencer-2738b21b6/