Senior ERP Implementation Project Manager - MS Dynamics 365
Do you manage the implementation of ERP solutions? Are you looking for a fresh challenge in 2021 managing the roll out of Microsoft Dynamics 365?
If the answer is yes, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
I am actively seeking a senior level Project Manager, with a proven track record in delivering enterprise level ERP implementation projects, to join my established Microsoft Gold Partner client on a range of exciting, greenfield Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations projects. A base salary up to £75,000 is on offer, along with a comprehensive company benefits package and openings for professional development. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable force in the UK MS Dynamics channel, and manage some of their key customer implementations on the latest Microsoft Dynamics ERP platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365.
My client is a well renowned Microsoft Gold Partner with a leading reputation in the market, and an award winning background in Microsoft ERP & CRM implementation. They attract some of the largest and most diverse customers worldwide, and offer extensive services across the business transformation/ technology spectrum. They employ some of the most experienced Microsoft professionals globally, and provide a fantastic working environment/ business model - flexible to ensure employee satisfaction. The company operates in a range of different sectors including Retail, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Finance sectors.
Responsibilities for this role will involve:
- Managing the full project life cycle of Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementations
- Budget/ resource/ timeframe management and developing all relevant project documentation
- Ensuring the successful delivery of systems to customers tailored project requirements.
- Involvement in project governance at a group level to ensure customer best service
- Leading and mentoring the project team internally
What does the role offer?
Flexibility is key, along with a hands on project management philosophy. Candidates will also be responsible for
- The opportunity to manage amazing Microsoft Dynamics Projects in 2021 and beyond
- A competitive starting salary up to £75,000
- Full expensed travel to client site/ office
- Comprehensive Bonus Scheme - 10%
- 25 Days Holiday, Private Medical and Pension Schemes
- Brilliant company team events/ employee incentive schemes
For this role, my client is looking for:
- A proven track record in ERP Project Management, with experience implementing from a partner/ software house perspective
- Strong understanding of ERP - ideally Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX - other ERP will be considered (eg. JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, IFS, Epicor, Netsuite)
- Experience managing large scale project budgets £500k+, and large team sizes 10+
- Solid methodology expertise (AGILE/ SureStep understanding preferable)
- Experience on implementation of projects within diverse industry sectors - ideally Retail, Manufacturing or Supply Chain
This role is home based but will involve travel to client site/ office when required. Cost of travel is fully covered within the role, and time out on site will fluctuate depending on the phase of the project.
This role is LIVE and my client is looking to hire. APPLY NOW and make a great step in your AX career!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX/ DYNAMICS 365/ D365/ FINANCE & OPERATIONS/ AXAPTA/ AX 2012/ AX 2009/ NAV/ CRM/ GP/ ERP/ SAP/ ORACLE/ INFOR/ EPICOR/ IFS/ BPCS/ SAGE/ NETSUITE/ JD EDWARDS/ PROJECT MANAGER/ PROGRAMME MANAGER/ LONDON/ MANCHESTER/ LEEDS/ NEWCASTLE/ GLASGOW/ BRISTOL/ NOTTINGHAM/ BIRMINGHAM/ OXFORD/ CAMBRIDGE/ NORFOLK/ LEICESTER/ STOKE/ LIVERPOOL/ READING/ CARDIFF/ EXETER/ GUILDFORD/ LUTON/ LINCOLN