Would you like to work with some of the best tech professionals in the industry?
Are you relativley early on in your data analytics career?
My client work purely on Azure Data Platform and don't have any on-premises projects.
Because of the size of the MS Practice and their expertise, they are the first choice for large projects within Azure PaaS. Clients include FTSE 250 and FTSE 100 sized companies as well as large public sector organisations.
Their company culture is about attracting the best people. With this in mind they currently have more Microsoft MVP's than any other company in the world and Their Data Science team also has two Nobel Prize winners.
What you'll need as a Junior Data Consultant:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong background of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor based on requirements
- Understanding of software engineering tools and concepts
- Working with modern data platforms (MPP architectures)
- Happy to travel to client sites 2-3 days per week after covid in 2022.
- Traditional Microsoft BI stack: SSRS / SSAS (DAX / SSIS
- Power BI
- Some exposure to any of the following Azure SQL, Synapse Analytics, Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks.
What you'll get:
- 25 days holiday + bank (ability to buy extra 5)
- Bonus figure and split of personal/company performance depends upon your grade.
- Private Healthcare that also ignores existing conditions - very positive
- Certification training- 80 hours of training per year
- Life Insurance/Death in Service
- Travel expenses outside of regular commute
This is an exclusive opportunity with Nigel Frank, therefore if you possess the above skillset then please contact me directly for further details on c.spencer@@nigelfrank.com or 0191 223 5303
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI