New opportunity to work for a leading company in the renewable energy domain
We are looking for a Head of Platform Development to join a leading client in the renewable energy sector located in Oslo. Experience working with C# or C++ and Azure is essential for this position, alongside having successful experience managing a team.
Our client is a leader in digital technology, providing state-of-the-art technology solutions to supply and enable the green transition. Their products are designed to optimise and enhance energy production, distribution, consumption and trading. They are established experts in their domain and hold a strong market position with 2000 customers spread across 44 countries. They are changing and innovating the energy market and growing rapidly.
- Develop the technical elements of the platform strategy and road map in accordance with Company's overall strategy.
- Build, lead and manage the high-performing platform teams that are developing and operating the platform.
- Liaise with the strategy functions/stakeholders to identify platform needs.
- Monitor market and technology trends to identify opportunities and emerging needs to continuously improve the platform.
- Communicate priorities and progress to the wider organisation.
- Experience working with C# or C++.
- Experience working with Azure.
- Experience leading/managing a team.
- Extensive experience with the entire software development life cycle.
- Proven track record in establishing successful platforms.
- Extensive experience with SaaS, integrations and large amounts of data.
- Previous experience working in the electric power domain is beneficial
- Competitive pay and benefits (including insurances, pension and flexible working hours)
- 5 weeks holiday
- A chance to make a positive impact on the energy and resource management
- An international work environment.
- Professional growth in a work environment that constantly adapts and learns.
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Shannon Seaton at firstname.lastname@example.org