Dynamics CRM/365 CE Functional Consultant, £45,000, Leeds, Microsoft Consultancy, Delivering SME D365 + Power Platform projects, 4 new projects, Progression into management, MS Certs
A D365 focussed consultancy are looking for a Dynamics Business Analyst to join their growing practice. The company have a strong project pipeline with a solid existing client base and 4 projects kicking off in Spring, with the view to add 10 heads to the practice this year and achieve Partner status. The role is home based with infrequent (1 to 2 days on site) future travel requirements.
This is a heavily client facing role requiring excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You will work full project life cycles striving to give an exceptional customer experience working with stakeholders on initial scoping and requirements gathering as well as leading workshops and providing training/support as required. You will gather and translate requirements which you will document and then pass onto the development team. Due to the companies expansion plans the scope for this role is to progress into a management position overseeing over business analysts and consultants.
The requirements are…
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Experience with requirements gathering and leading workshops
- Experience providing user support and training
- Experienced documenting requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience working on multiple projects is preferred
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.