Senior DevOps Engineer - £85,000 - £105,000 - London (REMOTE)
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join a leading Financial Services company based in the heart of London. The successful candidate will be reporting into the CTO and will be responsible for Developing, Testing and Releasing current product/project - providing support to the global business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain environments on premise and on the Cloud
- Attending scrum meetings and working in an Agile environment
- Running change management processes
- Creating architecture diagrams
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have experience building and deploying .NET applications in the cloud
- Must have strong experience in Development using .NET (C#)
- Strong knowledge and work with building desktop and web applications
- Good experience with building microservices architectures
- Strong experience with Scrum, Agile, TDD and CI/CD pipelines
- Some scripting and automation experience
- Strong Kubernetes and Angular experience
- Management / Leadership experience
- Microsoft 365 / Dynamics 365
- Previous experience working for a Financial Services organisation
- Competitive salary of £85,000 - £105,000 depending on experience
- Industry leading training
- Generous bonus
- Life Assurance
Interviews are being held from Monday 1st March! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
Azure, .NET, C#, Angular, Kubernetes, WPF, CI/CD, Jenkins, Terraform, Development, DevOps, Azure DevOps, London, Remote, Homebased