My client is looking for strong Java Developers to join their experienced team of consultants and bring their passion for development, growth and tech to the forefront of what they do.
My client works as a strategic partner to their customers - assessing their needs and making a strategic impact from that. Their success lies in having a diverse, close-knit team. The technical excellence, quality of work and passion for what they do keeps them miles ahead of the competition and keeps your daily work interesting.
As a Java Cloud-Native Engineer your role will be to deliver top quality code for your customers. In this role you get the opportunity to work and implement the latest technologies and engineering practices, learn from your experienced colleagues and take the lead with your own work.
- Strong software development experience
- Extensive Java development skills (Java 8 or later) with experience in Spring Boot or DropWizard
- Working with any of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- CI/CD experience
- Understanding of TDD, extreme programming (XP) clean codes and paradigms
- Experience with a build tool (such as Maven or Gradle) and database migration tools (Flyway or Liquibase)
- Distributed computing and microservice oriented architectures
- Fluent English
- Consultation experience
- Experience with containerisation (Docker, Mesos or Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of a scripting language
If you would like anymore information please let me know at email@example.com or call + 46 8 502 425 75 !