D365 (AL Developer), End Customer - Remote Role,
This Feburary I am working alongside a enviromentally friendly e-commerce client who are wanting to rollout D365 Business Central from their finance department. They're in need of an D365 Business Central Developer - someone who understands AL extension, on a Cloud Platform/On prem.
This is a fresh project with a brand new D365 Business Central team. You'll be working with the latest realise of Business Central, Powerapps and Aws. This is a really interesting chance for a passionate NAV professional to join an expanding, financially stable company, and progress quickly within their expanding Projects team.
What is great about this client?
- Experience with the fundamental programming elements of Dynamics NAV and D365 Business Central
- Oversee the development (AL extension) customisation and configuration
- Strong understanding of the basic structure when intregrating with AWS
- Take ownership over a Dynamics NAV system
Skills & Qualifications You Require:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 BC implementation
- Some experience C/AL, Cside but AL Extension is essential
- End to end implementation cycle skills
- Strong communication/ stakeholder management skills
Skills That Are Nice To Have:
What can this role offer you?
- Base salary up to £70,000 per annum
- Attractive company benefits package including 26 days holiday, pension and health care scheme, home based
- Microsoft certified training and professional development coaching
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060 304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.