DEVELOPER - MICROSOFT D365 - TORONTO, ONTARIO - 115K - REMOTE
Looking for an opportunity to join a Dynamics 365 F&O end user? A client of mine in Toronto is looking to bring on a Dynamics AX/365 resource to their team! This individual will maintain, create customisation, and support software applications for the financial, supply, and production departments within an Accounting environment. Thus is an accounting firm so important that the candidate is a great communicator and have prior experience working within professional services industries. This person will essentially take over the entire system for the organisation and guide them on how to best use it and make it meet business needs.
- Support end-user's use of the ERP system through the help desk.
- Maintain existing ERP and in-house applications.
- Analyse new business process requirements and create an implementation design plan.
- Develop new applications and interfaces needed to meet employee's and customer's needs.
- Create and modify user's security profiles for the website and ERP system.
- Administer SQL Server databases by working with security profiles for users, backing up and moving data from
production environments to test environments.
- Develop and maintain reports that adhere to user specifications.
- Work with IT staff to plan deployment of new code fixes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have D365 experience, specifically integrating F&O, CRM and Talent modules within D365.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other related field.
- 5+ years' experience in programming, analysis, and working with SQL databases.
- 3+ years' experience developing in MS Dynamics AX 2009 and AX 2012.
- 3+ years' experience developing in X++, .Net / C#
- Ability to perform design, analysis, and evaluations of technical products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer programming.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of security software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or on a project team.
To get started with the process contact email@example.com.