Primarily responsible for ensuring the reliable performance of ERP systems. The ERP
Developer's role is to design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and
applications as it relates to Dynamics 365 F&O or AX. This includes configuring, coding,
developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. The
ERP Developer will also oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion and provide
support to other departments where required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Maintain, develop, improve global ERP system settings to ensure proper functionality of its
* Develop reports and forms
* Install new software releases and system upgrades, and evaluate and install patches
* From user requirements, deliver working solutions in the ERP to meet or exceed user needs
* Update, program, develop ERP automation (Workflows, ETL, Applications, Mods etc)
* Develop and Facilitate ETL from/to satellite systems, databases and other data sources
* Assist with system modification documentation
* Perform dB Administrator function (performance, monitoring, backup)
* Troubleshoot system problems, provide for Helpdesk support 3rd Tier
* Modify, develop and program business solutions using Dynamic365 native development
language, X++, C# and the .NET framework.
* Manage the entire Development Lifecycle from requirements, sprints, UAT to live.
* Be a leading role in the AGILE Dev/Ops process
Education and Experience:
* University Degree or College Diploma in related field, and demonstrated 3-5 years relevant
* 3-5 years development experience on Dynamics365 F&O/AX/Finance and Supply Chain.
* 3 years + experience on X++ development.
* Significant experience on Dynamics 365 Finance and operations/AX (3 + years) in a
* Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Certification considered an asset
* Fluent in X++. Knowledgeable on two (or more) of the technologies: Azure, Power Apps,
SSRS, SQL, C# / .Net. Knowledgeable on part of the solution data model
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures