Functional Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 - 110 K - Montreal
This Canadian native, powerhouse engineering consulting firm has decades of experience, specializing in electrical, civil, mechanical, and mining projects, that serve to make any operations as smooth as possible.
You will be the Functional Analyst, reporting to the team leader, specializing in the Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance module, actively supporting, analyzing, configuring, and maintaining the structure to make sure everything is running smoothly.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the team lead in all capacities, advising them in choosing the appropriate solutions, along with alternative options and recommendations, all within Dynamics AX.
- Advising the Financial team in how to streamline existing systems more optimally, and guiding future goals and requirements.
- Adjusting applications to meet current business needs.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of different individuals and departments.
- Process tickets and time logs for projects, adjustments, and bugs
- Creating and assisting in training material and training activities for users on the Finance module if requested
- BA in Business Informatics or any other relevant field
- At least five years of relevant experience using Dynamics AX/D365, particularly in Finance.
- Bilingual in English and French, written and verbal.
- Great knowledge of project management standard practices and implementations using Dynamics AX/365, and some knowledge of the Finance module would be a plus
- Participate as a functional analyst in important IT development projects.
- Extensive experience in life cycle related to software development
Let me know if you're the right fit!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.