My client are currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who has a main focus on VMware/Virtualization. My client have been winning awards left right and centre for their expertise in the Cloud space and want to bring a new Engineer into their team to push them to new heights.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain a level of expert knowledge, skills and manufacturer accreditation in line with business and supplier requirements.
- Assess and advise on the impact of any Changes on the Cloud.
- Provide technical support as a technical escalation point on the Cloud.
- Oversee the testing of new technology solutions on the Cloud.
- Managing CCR and incident tickets.
- Working closely with the e.g. Project, Provisioning, Presales, NOC, Product team.
- Dealing with queries both over the phone and email in a timely manner, ensuring all SLA's are met.
- Addition of new services and ceases, working closely with the provisioning and project teams to achieve results.
- Working on 24/7 On call rota.
- Assisting with Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) monthly process.
Skills & Qualifications
- VMware (ESXi, vCenter).
- Automation skills, VMware orchestrator, Ansible, CHEF or Puppet.
- Windows server 2012/2016/2019 (DNS, AD, DHCP etc.…).
- Server Technologies (HP, Dell, SuperMicro).
- Knowledge of SIP (Cisco, Teams, Avaya, Mitel).
- Expanding company
- Company Progression and Training
- Up to £65k - Depending on Experience
If you have any questions please get in touch, email@example.com OR 0191 338 7655