Junior Cloud Engineer - Edinburgh
Salary up to £30k
An AWS Partner is currently looking to hire a Junior Cloud Engineer to join their growing team, supporting their Cloud offerings and a variety of customers.
As the Junior Cloud Engineer, you will work with a team of developers and cloud engineers to create, maintain, and develop production environments with a goal of high availability, fault-tolerance, and scalable solutions.
This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience, training and certification in a variety of technologies. This will include AWS, DevOps tools such as Terraform, AWS CDK, Docker, Python, NodeJs, Lambda and cloud tools like CloudWatch, Fresh Service and Pagerduty.
Key elements of the role include:
- Develop applications and solutions from technical specifications to the required standard
- Identifying and resolving production issues with other team members as required.
- Supporting customer environments to ensure maximum uptime
- Manage the build and release of software.
- Investigate and fix cloud issues
- A want to build highly complex cloud-native solutions to a high quality.
Benefits - over and above salary and pension
- Investment in your career
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Flexible working
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
Contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785 for more information.