We're currently working with a well established Digital Transformation Consultancy in Edinburgh who are looking to expand their Cloud Infra & DevOps function by hiring a Lead Cloud Engineer!
As a Senior Cloud Ops engineer, you'll be responsible for provisioning, building and supporting cloud infrastructure for their clients and their customers. You'll be directly involved in engaging with customers to share best practices around cloud adoption, migrations and deployments.
To be considered for the role, it would be great to have the following skills:
- Extensive Azure cloud production experience
- Azure DevOps
- ARM Template/Terraform scripting
- Windows server (2013, 2016 & 2019)
- Powershell Scripting
You'll be expected to write, script and automate programs or script to deliver into their cloud infrastructure internally and externally for their clients. This could include tasks such as:
- Using tools such as ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell, automation runbooks, Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Team Services) to build, deploy and manage infrastructure
- Automation and provisioning within cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- 'Secure by default' mindset in all work you do, following guidelines and practices to improve the security
Whilst the majority of these skills are great to have, ultimately they're looking for a ambitious individual who strives to improve themselves on a daily basis both in their career and their technical skillset.
So if you like the sound of this role then please reach out to me via the following methods:
Office Line: 0191 300 1800
LinkedIn: 'Chris Garside'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR