DevOps Engineer - Nationwide - Up to £80k
Are you sick of seeing remote only work? Looking for the chance to travel with work? Then look no further!
This is an opportunity to work with a globally recognised consultant and tech company. The company give their employees opportunity to progress their career, along with providing world class training and global travel. The company is at the forefront of innovation, enabling it's organisations to reach their potential through an array of services and industries.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £80k, depending on experience
- Flexible benefits package
- Learning and development programs
- 25 days holiday (option to purchase a further 10)
- Life insurance - 2x salary
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
In this role, you will be expected to be an experienced devOps engineer and be comfortable with leading and mentoring teams. They are wanting the right candidate to be able to demonstrate their extensive tech stack on a large scale. In addition, you will be required to travel 4 days a week to one of the UK offices; all travel expenses are covered.
- Experience using cloud platforms (Azure or AWS)
- Knowledge of programming language (Python, Ruby or Go)
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps
Interview slots are filling quickly and the company are wanting to get candidates on board ASAP. Get in touch today, 01912613372 // email@example.com to further discuss this role and schedule an interview.